- Lithuania blocks railways contract with China-owned company -agency
- Lithuanian Railways looks to sign major bridge construction deal with Chinese-owned firm
- Railway bridge contractor ruled threat to Lithuania's security due to Chinese ownership
- China plays down Lithuania rift as Belt and Road Initiative investments rise in Central, Eastern Europe
- China halts rail freight to Lithuania as feud deepens over Taiwan
- China's impact on Southeast, Central and East Europe
- Taiwan to Set Up $200 Million Fund to Invest in Lithuania Amid Dispute With China
- China’s Interaction with Central and Eastern Europe: Relationships at Crossroads?